Local custom clothing retailer identified they were not meeting their sales goals and wanted to add additional retail locations.
- Improve sales to support their retail locations and corporate offices in the greater Cincinnati area
- Improve profit margins
- Total package of services included: image development, graphics and prototype design for interiors, staff training and documentation of existing facilities
- Seasonal game plans, graphic design and signage
- Training sales and merchandising staff
- Identified product profitability and sales, corporate objectives, work flow, and customer traffic flow.
- Identified and re-allocated space based on most profitable products currently offered (transfer area)
- Grouped merchandise in store based on age bracket ease for shopper to find what they want quickly
- Created feature walls for each group of merchandise
- Developed and rolled out image package into signage that is easily changed in the store
- Color schemes based on primary and neutral colors so merchandise really POPS
- Existing fixtures were inventoried, refurbished and reallocated