Network, a marketing research firm was established with a skeleton staff and experienced rapid growth; and growing pains! The partners' proactive approach was two-fold; analyze and re-engineer their work processes and create an environment that supported their new process and supported their strategic business plan.
- Develop an environment that enhances efficiency while supporting quality control objectives
- Develop a master plan that will support forecasted growth
- Design workstations that are easily altered to support future changes in technology and processes
- Implement project in most cost-effective manner
- Provided real estate criteria for new location
- Provided feasibility studies
- Space planning, interior design, and project management for existing and new facility
- Provided finish specification and furniture selections
- Provided tenant representative services with real estate agent, building owner and general contractor
- Relocation and move management support
- Partnered with a process engineering group that designed new work processes for the client
- Budget restrictions met by utilizing existing furnishing, purchasing additional furniture and equipment from a bankrupt company and marring all this with purchasing refurbished landscape furniture
- The result is an environment that supports the new work processes, workstations that support the individual and new team requirements, and creates an open space for growth. In addition, two conference rooms a much-needed shipping and receiving area, a kitchen and private restrooms were provided
© Copyright 2020 Design Evolution Group. All rights reserved.